Special Issues of Focus:
- Childhood Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Human Trafficking
Types of Treatment:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Prolonged Exposure (PE)
Therapist accepts Medicare and most Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield plans.
Standard rate for therapy is $100; some sliding scale options for self-pay individuals are available.
It is possible to use out-of-network benefits and receive reimbursement from insurance providers in many cases.